November 23, 2006

cause-effect

When I met Ulrich Neuhäusler, my husband, my accomplice, in France in a party without more expectations than to drink and chat (later on he dared dancing with me Latin music in a disco for the first and last time), his first words said to me were to recommend me a German beer.
The date?
November 24th, 2001.
The consequence? Love at the first sight.


Months later, I gave him a big poster of a black and white photo taken in 1954 in Peru by a famous Swiss photojournalist, Werner Bischof.
The photo? Flute player.
The consequence? A project of Life together.

-----------------------------
Werner Bischof died on assignment in Peru in a car accident just nine days before his second son was born and just after his 38th birthday. Fellow Magnum photographer Robert Capa died the following week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leyendo tu blog y especialmente este post pensaba que tal vez yo no tengo una causa-efecto como tu. O al menos no lo tengo tan claro...ja,ja.
Un besote y espero sigas escribiendo mucho mas GUAPA!!!
Les

Anonymous said...

...tengo q decir q yo pase algo asi hace poco tiempo y soy feliz q encontre algien asi romantico mucha suerte en vida, aunque no te conozco, un abrazo

P.

Anonymous said...

Qué dulzura.
Ya me gustaría a mi vivir algo así.
Por lo menos la foto es genial.